Hellow people, today i reading Nadav Kander´s cultural higlights and i like to write about that, that cultural snapchot talked about the job of Nadav Kander´s as photographer, then the snapchot talked about podcast, book, theatre, art, film and music, of the things they talked about, i found so interesting Self-Portrait (art), when i saw that for the first time, i saw only a women on a mountain, but is so beutifull how the picture talked about the loleliness, at least the picture gives me that feeling.


Now i like to relate about 5 things on my cultural radar.

1-Videogames.

I play videogames a lot, i love that, you can play with another people and make new friends, also you can learn so much about some theme.

The ones I enjoy the most are play with my girlfriend, that ist so funny, we play Dinkum, this game ist like a Animal Crossing, we build a town and do different activities, for example fishing.

2-Music.

I fall in love with this song, "Je te laisserai des mots - Patrick Watson", this song is so emotional, i feel idintified with this song and is so interesting to lisening music in a different language.

3-Film.

I love to enjoy a good film, recently, i went to the cinema and i saw "Coraline" with my grilfriend, it´s her favorite movie, that made it more special, Coraline is so interesting movie, this film it´s made in stopmotion and have a so good history.

4-Anime.


My favorite anime ist Made in abyss, it has a beautiful animation, a interesting history and much mistery, this anime ist a little disturbing, but i love the feeling it convey.


 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends